2018 Leadership Summit
Be the Leader You Want to Follow
The Harmony Public Schools 2018 Leadership Summit welcomes all Harmony leaders and innovators to meet and discuss best practices, as well as, academic challenges and needs with colleagues from across Texas within the HPS system. Leaders are offered the opportunity to learn and network with motivating speakers and authors. We also offer educational sessions that provide practical resources and tools that aid leadership soft skills, day-to-day decision making, and long-term strategic planning for academic needs and success.
We welcome all Harmony Public Schools:
- Central Office Chiefs, Directors and Assistant Directors
- District Office Administrators
- Assistant Principals
- Head School Counselors and Business Officers
- District Instructional Coaches
With the continued effort to offer opportunities to learn and grow, we are empowering our leaders! We are excited to welcome you back!
- Leaders focus on the strengths of their group, not their weakness
- Leaders know that for a group to function they need to have trust, stability, compassion, and hope.
- Leaders embrace the differences, not ask people to be the same.